Sunday 6 January 2019

Let It Rain

For this activity we had to imagine that New Zealand was hit by a massive acid rain storm. Acidic rain fell for three days and three nights. When the rain fell, I stayed inside with my friends and family. When it stopped, however, me and my family decided to go for a walk outside. I opened the door and...

I opened the door and it looked like there was a war that just happened. Plants have all been dried up. Animals lying down on the floor dead. We were shocked at what happened. Smiles have turned into frowns. New Zealand was destroyed. Once a happy, healthy place then to a acidic - made chaos. New Zealand was destroyed and ruined by the acidic rain.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Chris

    What a great piece of writing! I like the description of ‘acid-made chaos’. If this happened, what do you think we could do to recover? How would we grow food and stay safe?

    Keep up the great blogging,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chris!
    Great work on the Summer Learning Journey, it's good to see you posting every now and then. I really liked your story, great detail and description. What would you do to help fix the environment again and make it a safer place? Awesome! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how you described your surroundings as if a war had been fought there. I also liked how you said that smiles turned into frowns. What do you think would you would do if an acid rain did happen?

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hello Chris,

    Well done for completing this task. I am glad to see you posting these SLJ activities. Did you enjoy finishing this activity? Why? I did this activity too. It was very fun to complete. I liked it how you added nice adjectives to make your story sound interesting. I also liked it how you said smiles have turned into frowns.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Chris,
    I think your story is very intersting!. I think you should blog more because it really gets to me!. You are doing so good. Kepe it up!

    ReplyDelete