Friday 4 January 2019

Animal Facts: Bats

For this activity we had to pick one animal from a website, that tells you a bunch of Flying animals. Then we had to make a DLO (Digital Learning Object) about that animal. The animal I picked was a bat. On our DLO (Digital Learning Object) we had to include three interesting facts about the animal we have picked.

Link to Bat DLO: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vSc8AZAPbUiTUnsuKOKwxSQSl8jHA12_nWa_L3SpqWEpzNxDQAzzHcnCjuQWoP1fnES1QK5ZaX2YS28/pub?w=1022&h=721

Link to Top 10 Flying Animals Website: https://earthnworld.com/top-10-best-flying-animals-in-the-world/

4 comments:

  1. Hey again Chris

    Your bat DLO is fantastic. I learnt so much reading it. I didn't know that bats are eaten in parts of Asia. Do you think you would try it?

    Do you know if we have any native bats in New Zealand? I think we might but I'm not sure. Hopefully, you can help me find out!

    I look forward to your response,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,
    Great job on completing this activity! I found it interesting that you chose a bat. I also found it interesting that the world's smallest bat is the Kitti Hog-Nosed Bat. If you could be any type of bat, which one would you choose?

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hello Chris,

    Well done for completing this task. I am glad to see you posting these SLJ activities. Did you enjoy finishing this activity? Why? I did this activity too. It was very fun to complete. I am glad to hear that you have chosen to talk about the bat. By the looks of it you have learnt a lot of bats. Thanks for adding the links into this activity.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Chris,
    Great choice!. I like how you added some links!. You are doing so well, Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete