Monday 7 January 2019

WOW Interview

I learned that the idea of reusing materials was created by a woman in New Zealand named "Dame Suzie Moncrieff". Thirty years ago in New Zealand Dame made an art project called the "World of WearableArts". Or you can call it WOW. So for this activity we had to imagine that we were invited to this year’s WOW awards and we were able to interview the creator. We had to list five interview questions to Dame Suzie Moncrieff.

My Questions to Dame Suzie Moncrieff are:

  1. Why did you want to create this art project?
  2. What is your favourite food?
  3. When is your birthday?
  4. What is your nationality?
  5. Where did this idea come from?

5 comments:

  1. Hello Chris! Great questions to ask Dame Suzie Moncrieff. I can tell you thought about them since they answer questions about her, and her project. Would you take part in this event? What would you design as your outfit? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how you asked things like what her favourite food is and where she got her inspiration from. I find it interesting that people somehow think of cool looking designs made of recycled rubbish. If you could be like her, what kind of materials would you use for a costume?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Chris

    These are such awesome questions for Dame Suzie Moncrieff.
    I especially liked question 5. Where did this idea come from?
    I think fashion has always been a lot of fun! Mixing and Matching outfits. Dame Suzie Moncrieff has truly changed what fashion truly means.

    It’s important to reuse, reduce and recycle.
    When I was younger I used to love reusing yogurt pots! I used to plant seeds in there. Do you reuse any plastics around your house?

    keep up the great work!
    He Whetu Koe
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hello Chris,

    Well done for completing this task. I am glad to see you posting these SLJ activities. Did you enjoy finishing this activity? Why? I did this activity too. It was very fun to complete. Your questions to Dame Suzie are amazing. My favourite question would be why did you want to create this art project. That is something nice that I know she'd love to answer.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Chris,
    I think that your questions are smart!. Simple ideas!. I liked quesion one the most what about you?. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete